| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Makoua in May is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 174mm (6.9in) of H2O tumbles during on average 13 days.
- The blue above Makoua is fair with on average a moderate 5:56 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
- There are approximately 6:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Makoua May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Makoua:
- Batouri, Cameroon - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) NNW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 627.8 kms (390.2 miles) NW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 418.4 kms (260 miles) NNW
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 595.2 kms (369.8 miles) WNW
- Bitam, Gabon - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) WNW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 222.8 kms (138.4 miles) WNW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 682.1 kms (423.9 miles) W
- Mitzic, Gabon - 466.3 kms (289.8 miles) W
- Makokou, Gabon - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) WNW
- Libreville, Gabon - 695 kms (431.9 miles) W
- Lambarn, Gabon - 607.3 kms (377.4 miles) W
- Lastourville, Gabon - 338.6 kms (210.4 miles) WSW
- Moanda, Gabon - 309 kms (192 miles) WSW
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 293.2 kms (182.2 miles) SW
- Mouila, Gabon - 554.7 kms (344.7 miles) WSW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 603.7 kms (375.2 miles) WSW
- Mayumba, Gabon - 672.1 kms (417.6 miles) SW
- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 486.1 kms (302.1 miles) S